About Me

My photo
I am a neo-Victorian Steampunk Goth. I am a professional seamstress working in Las Vegas at "Le Reve," and an avid knitter. My friend and I have recently launched a podcast about Las Vegas, Knitting, and our educational experiences with both. My Ravelry username is RedQueen. Come friend me!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Gadget!

HA! I found this oz to gram calculator online, and I've added it at the top of this page! I'm going to mess with my html code, and see if I can't put it on the sidebar instead. (Right now, it's too wide for the sidebar.) I find this to be an invaluable tool. If you want it for your website, click the top of the calculator and it'll take you to the homepage. You can get a bunch of different ones! This is great for guesstimating how much roving/yarn you're about to buy off ebay....

No comments:

Post a Comment